Monday, September 2, 2013

September 2nd, 2013

well hey there! I have zero time this week. its been way crazy. IM TRAINING. yeah what? crazy. I feel like I just got here. sister lockhart got transferred to magnolia. she is actually still in the same zone so we are happy about that! sister walker my new comp is from billings montana. just turned 19 like 2 weeks ago haha. super cute. I love the new missionary energy she brings.
--- baptism is this week! SO EXCITING!!!! we also set a date with --- this week! september 28th! YAY!!! haha theres gonna be a triple baptism that day! we are just seeing so so sooo many miracles its crazy! mission life is THE BEST! 
I have learned a lot about myself this week. I have learned that a mission hasnt changed my personality, but it definitely has changed my character. Christ never changed the way that he was, although he grew in every aspect. His style was always the same, loving, kind, patient, and much much more. He never got angry or insulted anyone. And I have noticed that as you strive to be like Him and look to Him as a role model, you don't have to change who you are. You are just improving yourself. And that is very important :)
love and miss you all so much! keep the faith!
xoxo sister huber

Sister Huber and Sister Walker


No comments:

Post a Comment