Monday, May 5, 2014

May 5th, 2014

I am SO sad to tell you all that I am leaving The Woodlands :( I literally started crying when we found out last night. I'm not ready to go at all!! 6 months just wasn't long enough! All of the ward members have been calling this morning and its making me more and more sad haha. Bishop Cheney said that he is going to have to make a call to President Pingree and protest. I told him he should :) But honestly, as crazy sad as I am to leave, I know that there is more for me to do somewhere else. Heavenly Father has really helped me to know that this is what He wants! And I am okay with that :) I feel like I am leaving home though all over again and I am probably the worst person on the planet with saying goodbyes!! I feel so blessed to have been able to serve in the most amazing ward ever :) I have developed so many lifelong friends here that I couldn't be more grateful for!! 
On an even better note, --- had her baptism interview last night and she is getting baptized this saturday IN PRESIDENT CHAPPELL'S POOL!!! Its going to be absolutely perfect :) I am so proud of her and it makes me so happy to look back at when we very first met her, and see how far she has come in such a short amount of time. Seriously, so many amazing things are happening here and I am so so happy :) Being a missionary truly is the most rewarding experience I think I will ever have!

Sister Lockhart has been struggling lately and she sent me this email telling me about her talking to president and so if I get sent up to Caldwell aka the middle of nowhere, I will know who to blame ;)

"He asked me about how I was doing in Caldwell. I told him..He asked if getting a new comp would help? I told him yes. He said he'd pray about it. I told him I'd like to make a suggestion...and I'm sure you can guess the rest..:) I told him you could help me finish out strong. He thanked me a lot of times for the suggestion and said he'd def. take it into consideration!!!! We're halfway in!! Can you imagine if you killed me off!?! I think it would be absolutely perfect. INEEDYOU."

I love that girl so much. we have been best friends since the very beginning. but caldwell has a branch of a whole 36 people! thats it! haha I dont know if sister huber can handle that!! 

I just keep telling myself that whatever the Lord wants, I will do it :) I have a feeling that wherever I get sent will be my last area which is CRAZY! The last 6 months are just about to start! My love and dedication to this work has never been greater than it is right now. Each day I push myself harder and harder and my heart has gotten wayyy deeper in than I ever even thought was possible. I wish I could explain to you the joy and love that I feel right now! Once I completely lost myself in this work, not only did my mission change, but my whole life changed. Every little thing about it changed, and it's changed into what the Lord has always wanted for me. My heart is so full and I feel like there is no way that my happiness could get any greater!! 

I love my calling. I love this gospel. I would be completely lost without it! Hold on tight to the path that we know to be true and never, ever let go! Give yourself COMPLETELY to the Lord, and you will experience the greatest joy that you could ever imagine :)
I love each and every one of you!!! You are all amazing!!

xoxo
sister huber 

No comments:

Post a Comment