Monday, December 8, 2014

December 2nd, 2014

Not a better way to leave the mission field :)

Miguel got baptized!!!! The perfect ending to a perfect mission :) I am so grateful for the confirmation I received after this from my Heavenly Father letting me know that my work here is done. I know that there are many great things that I need to accomplish somewhere else now! :) 

See you all in 2 days!!!! :):) LOVE YOU!!!!!!




Thanksgiving at the Howards

saying goodbye to my little sisters :(

last Mission Leadership Training Conference

Temple with departing missionaries

Departing Missionary Dinner






December 3rd - the Homecoming!!!

Leaving the Mission Home

Going to the Airport



The last goodbye
The Welcome Home Banner

The Arrival
















Aunt Nichole on FaceTime







No comments:

Post a Comment